- Video Resizer : Enables users to adjust video dimensions, ensuring optimal display across different platforms and aspect ratios.
- Watermark Maker : Enable users to add custom watermarks to their videos, protecting their brand content from unauthorized use.
- Convert video to GIF : Biteable allows users to convert their videos into GIF format, making it easier to share.
- Add text to video : Users can overlay text on their videos, enabling clear communication of messages, titles, captions, or subtitles.
- Remove Audio from Video : Let users eliminate audio tracks from their videos, giving them the flexibility to edit sound separately.
- Convert Image to video : Allows users to transform static images into dynamic videos, adding motion to captivate their audience.
- Verified User in E-LearningSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I like Biteable for its ease of use. I like the templates, the ability to upload images from Unsplash, the simple interface, and being able to create a video quickly. Overall, I think this is a good tool and good value for money when compared to similar tools on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Hilary S.Marketing and Advertising
I did not like how difficult it is to find graphics and animations in their library. There is no search function and you can spend hours scrolling through trying to find what you need. They need to optimize this in order to make it efficient for people to use.