- Asset Categorization : Tags and arranges assets into folders, and subfolders and specifies custom file pecking order.
- Artwork Management : Facilitates design processes and assures brand accuracy so that assets can be made live more rapidly.
- Printing Services Integration : Allows organizations to offer on-demand printing services to integrate Canva with third-party.
- Customizable Branding : Helps add customized logos and colors to the interfaces if needed.
- Change Management : Tracks and manages efficient handling of all the modifications or transitions.
- Access Controls/Permissions : Defines all the levels of authorization for access to specific files/ folders.
Canva is a user-friendly design tool that revolutionizes graphic creation for both beginners and professionals. Its vast library of templates, fonts, and images simplifies designing eye-catching visuals for various purposes. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface allows for quick and easy customization. Canva's collaborative features make teamwork seamless, and the platform's versatility across devices enhances its accessibility. Highly recommended for all your design needs.
It is disappointing because they lie when they say that it is free for teachers and when you sign up they tell you that they cannot give you the option of teacher. Free is very limited, even to test it.