- Asset Categorization : Tags and arranges assets into folders, and subfolders and specifies custom file pecking order.
- Artwork Management : Facilitates design processes and assures brand accuracy so that assets can be made live more rapidly.
- Printing Services Integration : Allows organizations to offer on-demand printing services to integrate Canva with third-party.
- Customizable Branding : Helps add customized logos and colors to the interfaces if needed.
- Change Management : Tracks and manages efficient handling of all the modifications or transitions.
- Access Controls/Permissions : Defines all the levels of authorization for access to specific files/ folders.
- Ebonie H.Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
I love Canva and the company produces new features often to keep up with the demand. It's worth every penny.
- Pravash M.Editor & Creator
Although Canva has a stock photo library and illustrations but most of them can look similar sometimes with just a little tweak. It also doesn't have many effects, overlays to apply to photos. It has no collaboration support and tema work in a design is not possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.