- Email Templates : Create professional emails in a matter of minutes, without any coding or design skills.
- Email Campaign Management : Manage your email campaigns by scheduling and automating your emails.
- Auto Responders : Allows you to send pre-written emails to your subscribers based on their actions.
- Customized Forms : Easily create and embed forms that match your brand and design.
- Email Tracking : Allows you to track the performance of your email campaigns in real-time.
- Analytics : Track overall performance, subscriber growth, and engagement across various campaigns.
- Aimee S.Alternative Medicine
It was really easy to use, it was really easy to set up, it was really easy to transition all my emails from my old email management system. Also every experience Ive had with customer service so far has been excellent. They respond fast and I just feel like they really worked a lot to help me when I had problems.
- Leigh S.E-Learning
the implimentation is dire, it's like a beta release all the time. the forms aren't as responsive as they so claim, things look good on their page and then on preview, but when published, you really have to tinker with them to make them work. Their worpdress plugin was prompting 'malware' warnings on my site with Avast, the first time I had to contact their help desk, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily tasks lists than dealing with the problem. this eventually cleared up, I assume it may have been in Avast's hands, but this problem lasted two weeks in convertkits hands. I then had a list of 5 questions, I recieved a response for one of them by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I then didn;t reply in a timely manner for (although he contacted me 3 days after my problems were raised!) He then got pushy in the emails for me to deal with the problem immediate - which I couldn't do!! I was available to add things to my website 3 days before his response and had other work commitments to deal with, having just now got back to the website, 5 days after my initial problems, he decided to close the ticket to and I quote 'remove them off his daily tasks lists' I've now raised these exact same questions again to convertkit to seek help, hopefully I won't get an automated response and have to wait another 3 days for a reply to when im busy and told they'll close the ticket again to make themselves look good. Their customer service is diabolical and their software is sub par.