- Multi-language Support : Supports over 40 languages, making it an ideal language learning tool for people from diverse backgrounds.
- Gamification : Makes learning new languages fun and exciting, incorporating quizzes, and rewards to keep users engaged
- Course Tracking : Allows users to monitor their progress and performance as they complete each lesson.
- Mobile Learning : The mobile app allows users to learn on-the-go, making language acquisition more accessible and convenient.
- Progress Tracking : Users can track their progress on Duolingo through personalized learning graphs.
- Course Management : Users can manage their course content with the option to pause, resume, or restart lessons anytime they want.
- ZEYD T.Adjunct Faculty Member
He is happy to learn new words every day that subconsciously take root in your mind, this is the best way to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Anonymous ReviewerMedical Practice
Tis is now useless as one cannot revise or be sure that that one has learned a module before moving on. There re now no explanations or tips of grammar, for example how to deal with tenses of verbs, so one cannot learn!