- Profile Search : Search other users’ Gravatar images using the user's email address.
- Image Crop : Allows users to crop their display images (if need be), or leave them as the original.
- Brand/Personal Identity : Create your identity by adding display links, wallet addresses, contact info, etc.
- Image Ratings : Rate your images to verify that they are appropriate for a wide range of users.
- Gravatar’s Hovercards : Install the Jetpack plugin to use this feature on WordPress, etc.
- Public Email : Links your avatar to a public email address and is open to all.
- Rafaela C.Associate Founder and Mentor
The fact that many sites use Gravatar and that way my picture is filled automatically I think more sites may use Gravatar and I think could be an App to manage my account in Gravatar Have to always upload my picture in many sites and each one of them has a different picture of me.
- Verified User in Financial ServicesMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
I like the creativity and options that the program offers in terms of avatars. It really encourages differentiation between users which is a huge benefit. I dislike that it reduces speed for my WordPress website's pages to load fully which is something that seems to be tough to move around. Needs to be quicker Gravatar solves the business problem of monotony in the workplace in terms of online profiles by giving each user a unique avatar to help bring some variety into the entire process.