- Microsoft Word Export : Allows users to export their content in Microsoft Word format and share their work easily.
- Easy PDF Save Option : Users can easily save their edited content in PDF format for future reference.
- Adverb Highlighting : Highlights weak adverbs in blue color, allowing users to identify and replace them with ease.
- Multiple Color Suggestions : Offers various color-coded suggestions to identify different errors for users to understand their mistakes.
- Real-time Detection : Detects errors in real time, allowing users to make corrections on the go.
- Readability Score : Provides a readability score for the content, helping users to improve their content.
Awesome for what it is meant to do, and very cheap to get the offline version. If you are looking to get a Grammarly replacement super cheap, this is not it. It does what it is supposed to with excellence, just do not look at it as a way to get Grammarly without actually paying for Grammarly.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Anyways, this tool is not very good, and I can't see any reason for using it (besides that it's free). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.