- Customized Background : Allows users to personalize their logo design by choosing from a wide range of background options.
- Business Cards : Easily design professional-grade business cards that complement your logo.
- Social Media Templates : Helps users create consistent and attractive branding across their social media channels.
- Royalty Free logos : Library of royalty-free logos that you can use for inspiration or incorporate directly into your branding design.
- Business Name Generator : Generate numerous name suggestions based on your industry and preferences.
- Logo Ideas : Offers thousands of customizable designs to find a logo that aligns with your brand.
- Angelo S.CEO
the ideas you get and the easy way to check the changes and options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Alexandra J.Art Director
Essentially, you can design a logo using colors and fonts, but you will in no way end up with a unique, customized logo to make your brand stand out and attract customers. Even with the premium version, you basically get what you designed for yourself. Also, the customer service is abysmal so don't expect anyone to help you promptly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.