About Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI Features
- Q&A Question Box : Allows you to ask questions about your data and receive feedback from other users.
- Custom Visualization : Lets you create custom visuals based on analyses and insights.
- Import Excel Data : Accepts your existing spreadsheet data for further analysis and visual presentation.
- Power BI Desktop : A free-to-download interactive tool that builds exceptional data reports.
- Visualization : Display different types of charts and graphs, which allows for identifying patterns and insights.
- Dashboards : Lets you quickly view all the relevant business-related information in one place.
- Bryan GoodyearProgram Director
Power BI is our visualization tool to make our data insightful and easy to digest. Power BI is nice because it builds on your Microsoft Suite of applications and is easy to use. Power BI helps create standard views for high-level insights, with the capability to drill down. A drill-down capability is a powerful tool for actionable insights.
Actionable insights Subscriptions for scheduled reports to your email. Easy to use with different types of data sources.
- Anonymous ReviewerManagement Consulting
lack of data sources pretty useless for 3rd Party Web Sources