- Inventory Management : Maintains optimum inventory levels and allocation of assets which ensures optimal procurement from stock inventory.
- Payments and Discounting : Improves working capital and cash management and enhances relationships with suppliers through its eInvoicing capabilities.
- Contract Management : Powerful AI technology assists in identifying and mitigating contract risks simplifying the complicated contract process.
- Catalog Management : Auto-classifies the catalog and assists in managing the catalog lifecycle from approval to summary change.
- Supplier Network : Helps suppliers and buyers manage all the transactional and commercial data along with their collaboration.
- Mobile Requisition : Its mobile-friendly platform empowers buying by creating all the catalog and non-catalog purchase requests.
- Merry S.Food & Beverages
The experience we had with this system is really acceptable, but I must say that in comparison to others this one has many deficits marked terribly as that the configuration of the system is quite complicated in the initial phases, but once it is done and the software gets in operation, it is very good to use, especially when you have to present offers and can be customized according to our needs, it is easy to manage expense reports and although RPs are not easy to handle.
- Verified User in PharmaceuticalsSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
The downstream solution becomes confusing sometimes with little guidance on usability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.