About Affinity Photo
Affinity Photo Features
- Lens Vignette Removal : Corrects undesired vignetting by altering the brightness of an image's edges.
- Resampling : Increases the number of pixels in an image to improve its overall pixel dimensions.
- Mesh Warping : Used for spectacular warping effects or more subtle focused editing of face features
- Live Filters : Allows you to use non-destructive filter effects including blurring, sharpening, noise, and distortion.
- Gaussian Blur : Minimizes visual noise or detail by applying a weighted average to create an attractive, smooth blur.
- Red Eye Removal : Detects red coloring in a subject's pupil and eliminates it quickly.
- Gonzalo G.Technology for Learning Department Coordinator
The ease to use: it is user-friendly, with a clear and well-structured dashboard, with many tools accessible to the first glimpse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Program DevelopmentMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
It does take a little time to switch from photoshop to affinity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.