- Vector Illustration : Creates curves with numerous flexible shaping, and drawing tools, adding artistic effects to the vector artwork.
- Page Layout : Discovers all the resources required to design layouts for booklets, multi-page documents, and more.
- Typography : Adds effects to text including contours and block shadows and improves fonts with variable font support.
- Font Management : Manages and organizes font library and acts swiftly with fonts through the network storage feature.
- Photo Editing : Increases the size and quality of photos and converts your RAW shots into HDR images.
- Collaboration : Improves communication with clients and coworkers on real-time designs using collaborative workflow.
- Mandy CramerGraphic Designer
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is not my top choice for a graphics program, however, it has certainly improved from years before. It is really nice for creating mockups for future product designs, but the graphics are somewhat flat or better for clean vector art as opposed to high detailed photographic quality artwork or graphics.
It makes really nice mockups. Flat style artwork is also really beautiful. It is less expensive than competitors.
- Richard Reilly - FluidExecutive Creative Director
The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the major tool in our arsenal here at Fluid. Corel is used in many aspects of our workflow from content generation to prepress and final execution of deliverables in the form of design, marketing materials, social media imagery, packaging, and printing. The graphics suite apps address all our needs from design to production with seamless integration of raster and vector workflows and a robust list of features and tools that allow us to concentrate on any task at hand with ease. The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has it all.
Documentation on many features are absent or obscurely hidden which I feel deters users from learning about or how to use certain aspects and features of the suite. VBA in Corel is a major asset and used by many. The lack of knowledge of VBA from many users could be addressed with a more user-friendly way of creating custom macros and toolsets. I feel Corel should implement a user-friendly way of creating custom macros as the VBA abilities of Corel are a major asset that could generate more users and sales while giving current users a more powerful way of using the suite.