About Coupa Pay
Coupa Pay Features
- Procurement Management : Organizes and handles all procedures and activities related to the acquisition of goods and/or services.
- Purchase Management : Creates, and sends the purchase orders and keeps track of all the activities and progress.
- Sourcing Management : Chooses the ideal supplier for the needs by negotiating costs and selecting them.
- Invoice Processing : Creates, handles, executes, and tracks supplier invoices until payment is received.
- Supplier Management : From interactions to history manages many such aspects of your connections with suppliers.
- Contract/License Management : Tracks, records, and accesses all the client’s contact details.
- Whitley LovelaceAP Specialist
We are currently using Coupa for employee expenses, and will start using Coupa for invoicing starting July 17th! Coupa Expenses is being used by the organization, and Coupa Invoices will be used by Accounting and the employees who approve invoices. It's great to have expenses and invoicing in the same system.
User-friendly. Fast and efficient. Customer support is awesome!
- Verified User in Commercial Real EstateEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Lots of administrative set up. Between SIM and Core there is a disconnect of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.