About DxO PhotoLab
DxO PhotoLab Features
- Image Quality and Support : Offers high-quality denoising for the most efficient and quickest processing.
- Image Adjustments : Soft proofing usage will help you maintain accurate color throughout your workflow.
- ReTouch Tool : Removes dust spots or unnecessary elements with its automated source selection.
- Workflow aids : Post-applying presets, and grouped fixes can be expanded to track specific changes.
- Nondestructive Workflows : Creates virtual copies of a single photo and stores multiple edited versions of it.
- Metadata Management : Copy-pastes metadata from one photo to multiple others and synchronizes the changes with third-party applications.
- Nicolas B.Information Services
PhotoLab is absolutely amazing considering RAW edition. The technology DeepPRIME is a noise killer at the demosaicing level and it smooths bokek and boots colors. It is also a wonderful solution to correct distorsion, chromatic aberrations and vignetting. The creative side is also powerful with the U point technology. It is a must have for every serious photographer.
- Anonymous ReviewerArts and Crafts
The ergonomics of the software is disastrous. The team in charge of the UX-UI has certainly never used their software to work a shooting session of more than 10 shots. Some menus appear directly on the image you are working on which is purely aberrant. The software does not allow any interface customization and is therefore not able to conform to the workflow of photographers using multi-screen configurations.