About Google Analytics
Google Analytics Features
- All-In-One Dashboard : Comes with a dashboard allowing users to get all the insights in one place.
- Advanced Search Bar : Comes with an advanced search bar that uses AI to provide relevant data to users.
- Real-time User Overview : Provides real-time data about users’ data and their behavior across multiple channels.
- Exploration Templates : Offers multiple pre-made templates allowing users to get an overview of traffic data.
- Data Import : Allows users to import their first-party data and utilize it with their Analytics data.
- Cloud-Based : Helps users to check for various insights on the go without installing the app.
- John Loftis, CFEProduct Marketing Manager
Using web analytics is critical in understanding how people use your website. Whether you are trying to analyze customer behavior, find out how people are navigating to your website, or even success of marketing campaigns, Google Analytics has proven to be an essential tool that I use on a daily basis.
- Benjamin LipsmanManager of Internet Marketing
We use Google Analytics to track traffic to our websites, identify segments (e.g. organic, referral, mobile/tablet), track conversion for various goals (lead collection and revenue), monitor use of new features, etc.