- Churn Reduction : Identifies churn patterns and equips businesses to proactively minimize customer attrition.
- Multi-Channel Attribution : Offers comprehensive insights into the impact of diverse customer touchpoints.
- Flow A/B Testing : Enables seamless experimentation with various user flows to optimize conversions.
- Automated Emails : Nurtures leads and sustains engagement through targeted and automated email campaigns.
- Effortless Onboarding : Provides a user-friendly experience to simplify the process of getting started.
- Actionable Insights : Furnishes data-driven insights that guide informed marketing and product strategies.
- Shawn H.Data and Strategy Analyst
I am a daily Kissmetrics user, I start off my day checking my morning email to look for anything odd that might show up in the top 5 metrics that indicate product performance issues. Then I use the population feature to check out the most important cohorts of my users. I generally get around a dozen questions per day asking about feature use, or adoption rate, and I use Kissmetrics to pull those answers.
- Verified ReviewerProduct Manager
I started using Kissmetrics, cause I had data that I was looking for that wasn't available through Google Analytics. The initial implementation was ok, but than I realized that the data was not correct since the integration with other tools I used, such as Unbounce didn't work smoothly. I didn't have enough guidance to learn that, but only realized things in advance. Their support was ok, but it took them too much time to coordinate a talk with them to solve all issues, and there were always other issues I had to discover after the previous ones were solved.