- Billing and Invoicing : Creates detailed reports on sales and supply along with transaction, buyer, and tax details.
- Data Security : It encrypts all the card-related data and will only be decrypted while making transactions.
- Payment Processing : Securely transmits the amount from the customer’s bank account to the merchant's bank account.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card Processing : Transfers funds in just a few seconds with a single tap resulting in the growth of revenue.
- Mobile Payments : Accepts touchless ACH, credit/debit card payments, and tap or in-person payments without impediments.
- Reporting and Analytics : Offers a detailed report of customer transactions with insights that helps decision-making easy.
- Michael H.Tech Geek
As for me, it is the better step to accept payments, market services and, of course, the better way to hold our clients. It is a real pleasure to work with the most flexible payments platform. My company would like to have a faster process of payment acceptance. At least, it is will help me to save my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Morez K.Program Plan Developer
PaySimple have a few features that are lacking such as being able to easily locate billing statements from PaySimple and the processing companies. I found throughout the PaySimple process, I had to reach out to customer services via contact form several times for items that should be located on the website under account settings. Not related specifically to PaySimple, but processing times can be very lengthy and inaccurate. An ACH processing time before settlement usually takes 4-5 business days. However, the date listed in the transaction history for settlement of funds usually don't happen on that day, rather the day after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.