- Data Visualization : Offers a detailed analysis of data and information through graphical representation.
- Predictive Analytics : Provides future outcomes by interpreting companies’ historical statistics using techniques like Data Mining, AI, etc.
- Forecasting : Is used for exponential smoothing time-series forecasting with prioritized data.
- Reporting and Statistics : Allows you to extract data and generate reports and statistical analysis of the data.
- Survival Analysis : Helps analyze time-to-event data to study the occurrence of an event of interest.
- Time Series Analysis : Involves collecting data at consistent intervals to study patterns over time.
- Shayna S.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Tableau has revolutionized our approach to agent performance management in the call center. Its robust data visualization capabilities, interactivity, and predictive insights empower us to make informed decisions, boost agent morale, enables us to hone coaching opportunities by providing actionable insights and harness the art of gamification to keep our agents engaged and motivated and ultimately enhance customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
It's difficult to insert your own equations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.