- Data Export : Enable users to gain user information, order and upload history, and export product listings and asset search results.
- Site Level Analytics : Let's you track users and their actions, including search activity, login, and download.
- Asset History : Facilitates viewing asset history, allowing users to make necessary changes to metadata after uploading.
- Video Conversions : Allows users to adjust videos based on frame rate, bitrate, pixel height, and width.
- Image Conversions : Allows easy conversion of images, including crop, resize, DPI, color space, or format.
- Data Export : Enables users to access user info, order and upload history, and export product listings and asset search results.
- Kelly H.Retail
Our DAM houses all of the images we use in our catalogs and online. I love it's ability to organize and tag image in order to search for them with ease.
- Verified UserEmployee
We use Acquia DAM (Widen) to upload marketing assets (photos, video, finished materials). We organize the marketing assets using metadata keywords. We also use Acquia DAM (Widen) to create portals to deliver materials to vendors. We use Acquia DAM (Widen) internally to deliver assets to different creative teams so that they can search and find specific assets.