- Automated Translation : Automates the translation to make it easier for businesses to work with multilingual data sources.
- Unify Location Data : Enables businesses to consolidate location data from various sources for a unified view for analysis.
- Adverity Data Explorer : Allows users to explore and visualize data through an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Proactive Analytics : Leverages advanced algorithms to identify patterns, trends, and anomalies to empower users with valuable insights.
- Data Mapping : Allows businesses to establish connections between different data sources and create a cohesive data structure.
- Data Dictionary : Offers a centralized Data Dictionary to provide an auto-populated repository for managing and documenting data mappings.
- Chris W.President
Upfront, they had a great sales pitch but could never deliver on what they promised. They wasted months of our time and already knew they could not do what we needed hoping they could wear us down and we would give in and live with their limitations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Lorenzo P.Data Engineer
Having this pricing model based on number of connectors instead of , for example , the data volume can be very expensive and unfavorable for some use case. Fetch can take long time and you can't manage the process download in a general overview interface . The file storage is related with a cloud storage service mandatorily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.