- Log Monitoring : Enables users to collect, analyze and visualize log data for proactive system monitoring
- Real-User Monitoring : Allows users to have complete visibility into users' interaction and performance.
- Built-in Search Analytics : Lets users track and analyze search patterns, trends, and relevancy to improve search functionality.
- Cross Cluster Replication : Enables replication of data across multiple clusters, ensuring high availability, disaster recovery, and scalability.
- Cloud Migration : Easily migrate and manage data and applications on cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Synthetic Monitoring : Allows test application performance, identifying and resolving issues before they impact real users.
- Drew N.Senior Director Of Operations
I have been impressed by Kibana's flexible layout, which makes it easy to visualize large volumes of data in one place quickly. Kibana has allowed me to put everything I need to see right at my fingertips to make real-time decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Information Technology and ServicesMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Learning curvy is very heavy when coming from relational database. Has lots of challenges with cluster management. Especially configuring ideal shards and replicas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.