About Google Charts
Google Charts Features
- Customizable : Offers an extensive set of options for configuring charts as per the website's look and feel.
- HTML5 / SVG : Allows for cross-platform portability and cross-browser compatibility.
- Rich Gallery : Provides a variety of charts, from simple, scatter plots to hierarchical treemaps.
- Free To Use : For all use cases like personal, commercial, and governmental.
- Interactive Dashboards : Allows for quickly and easily connecting charts and controls.
- Dynamic Data : Offers a variety of data connection tools and protocols for connecting data in real-time.
- Shaunak P.Student
5. Google charts is very efficient, easy to use and reliable source for analyzing and visualizing data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Brandon CluffWeb Developer
Google Visualization API was used in my last company as a reporting tool that allowed us to create charts and reporting applications over structured data. This helped integrate visual data directly into 'behind the scenes' web pages.
Doesn't yet give as much customization ability as some other packages. Doesn't give you sophisticated statistical processing. Requires a network connection