- Data Visualization : Converts raw data into charts and graphic visuals to understand better for beginners.
- Reports Interface : Able to test and generate reports accurately.
- Mobile Reporting : Allows the users to access data analytics on mobiles effectively.
- Data Column Filtering : Filtering large amounts of data via column function for easy viewing.
- Dashboards : User-friendly dashboards provide health scores for key functionalities.
- Standard Event Tracking : Tracks the standard user actions automatically and generates reports.
- Ramakoteswararao B.Tableau Architect & Administrator & Developer
Performance and user friendly search based analytics Community should more effective to use and should release Windows OS based also replication for cubes
- Verified User
We use ThoughtSpot to supplement Tableau in sales analytics and marketing teams. It is used for quick data access and analytics.
Where you have data literate users without the technical skills to write SQL, or where there are many small questions being asked of data where SQL is more cumbersome. Simpler data sets, focused on topics work best.
It's fast, and easy to use for non technical users. Alternative non-specialist search based analytics tools are all too young to be useful. There are no per user fees, so it's possible to democratise access to key data.
Loading data can be slow. Total storage is generally limited by RAM, which makes space relatively expensive (Snowflake connector has potential to mitigate this for some users). Cloud option is expensive.