- Customer Journey Builder : Helps users to drive more business and improve the customer retention process.
- Creative Assistant : Uses AI to help its users to create customized design elements for their brands.
- Content Optimizer : Offers detailed insights and analytics to help users improve their email content.
- A/B Testing : Allows users to try different versions of their content to acquire more customers.
- Abandon Cart Reminder : Users can send reminders automatically to customers about cart abandonment.
- Cloud-Based : Allows users to access services on web and mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
We are able to manage multiple roles and access the file, and CSV export is available, with full detailed infos.
- Chad WagnerAccount Manager
I use Mailchimp to send product updates, surveys, and marketing emails to our client base. It's a tool used to connect with and maintain relationships with our growing customer base while we make changes and updates to our offering. I have also used it to set up drip marketing campaigns to connect with buys that we have not had consistent contact with but would like to keep in our network.