- Plug-&-Play User Authentication : Allows you to secure your website with industry-leading security features.
- Account Recovery System : Permits users to retrieve their accounts even if they have forgotten their login credentials.
- Client Side Packages : Get access to DOM packages, prebuilt UI components, etc to create your own UIs.
- Login/Forgot Password UI : Allows users to add functionalities like login to their app via a single line of code.
- 2FA for Admin : Allows admin to verify their identity to access sensitive customer information.
- Custom Fields : Allows users to collect data like phone, address, name, etc.
- Eric M.Founder
I like the ease of use of Memberstack. I was able to my membership site up and running within a day. Doesn't get easier than that. Also provides the functionality I need to make the user experience more custom. I can get a little lost in the UI of the Memberstack dashboard. It could be a little bit better organized to make it easier to navigate. Memberstack isna a great solution if you're looking to gate content on your website and charger your members for access. It's ease of use and friendly customer support make setting things up a breeze. I have been able to build a community of health professionals to help people find the support they need along their health and wellness journey. I've been able to gate content for paid members which is one of the main benefits I've gone from using Memberstack.
- Patrick P.Product Manager
What I like most about the tool is the UX and ease of use. Everything is very well explained during use and I hardly need to look for FAQs or forums to answer questions. What I like least are some limitations related to the automated creation of user profiles and blocked pages for them. But my use case is very specific, it does not apply to the vast majority of people who use the product. I am creating a paid members area for my startup's MVP. The main benefits of the product are the possibility of creating member areas in a simple and non-code way.