About Ninja Tables
Ninja Tables Features
- Amazing Editing Environment : Ninja’s design studio lets you customize everything about the table from colour to a single CSS line.
- Responsive Tables : Features in-row expandable areas which make tables automatically responsive for mobile devices.
- Easy Configuration : Rearrange columns, and specify the datatype for each column via the user-friendly column builder.
- Import Support : Easily import data from other popular WP Table plugins like TablePress, Ultimate Table, and Supsystic.
- Export Data : Allows users to export the table data into a CSV file or use the JSON format to import later
- Ninja Charts Integration : Creates and displays astonishing charts by integrating with the data visualizer plugin Ninja Charts.
Ninja Tables Ratings and Reviews
- Verified User in Non-Profit Organization ManagementSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
What I like best about Ninja Tables is the ability to sort data and create the tables easily. Creating tables on Excel can be difficult to figure out and hard figure out the correct formulas to put in, but on Ninja Tables it is so simple. There are so many impressive features such as: ability to import/export data, quick to use, and an easy configuration option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Higher EducationEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Support needsto be better. They take a long time to respond and to follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.