- PDF Links : Allows your visitors to save PDFs using PDF links shared on your web pages.
- Layout : You can control a variety of layout options, and also set custom headers/footers.
- Website to PDF Converter : Convert your entire website into a single PDF by entering the URL on the site.
- Add Watermarks : Allows users to add watermarks, page backgrounds, stamps, and more.
- Batch URL Conversion : Convert many web pages into a single PDF file using the batch web to PDF API.
- Modify Web Pages : You can modify parts of your web pages, or even exclude some as per the need.
- Jithin D.Web Developer
I was able to convert any website into PDF file very easily, I really love how simple PDFmyURL is , we can just type the URL the website or a specific web page and click on 'Save As PDF' and thats it. And there is also 'option' button which lets you customise the output before converting , we change page layout,remove java script from website before converting, and we can custom header and footer too.I really like the option to add watermark on the PDF and also we can secure the output PDF file by adding a password to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Jishnu J.Marketing Executive
It works fine for me, the only downside I notice is that it requires payment for using the extra options, so without purchasing, we only get use the basic functions and that is just convert web page to pdf without any customization . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.