About Oracle Analytics Cloud
Oracle Analytics Cloud Features
- Connect : Offers 35 built-in native connectors, an in-memory engine, as well as direct query and caching options.
- Model : Supports trusted and governed semantic models, self-service modeling, and data augmentation.
- Prepare & Enrich : Provides a visual representation of data's quality and offers a code-free capability.
- Visualization Tools : Offers self-service data visualization, centralized reports & dashboards, and auto-insights.
- Multi-Browser : Allows accessing & transforming data sets directly from any browser on any device.
- Deploy & Administer : Deploys on-premise using Oracle's next-generation cloud infrastructure.
- Ankith S.Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
The amount of data which the Oracle Analytics consumes and the information provided is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified UserManager
We used Oracle's Analytics cloud service as a visualization tool for our data sets. Oracle's Analytics cloud service helps us identify and analyze device functionality and user behavior. We also use the tool to keep each department up to date and understand the progress of certain projects. The application helps us understand pain points of the customer experience and how we can improve those.
Like any application, when you begin using it there is a steep learning curve. UI can be a bit cumbersome. Even though Oracle's solution can handle large data sets, rendering of reports can take a fairly long time if the parameter set is large. Oracle tool provides a wealth of capabilities and features, however; this comes with a heavy price. The tool can become expensive quickly.