- Unified Inbox : Lets you see all your messages from any chat channel in one place.
- Keyboard Shortcuts : Speeds up your workflow by making commonly used commands easy to access.
- Custom Notifications : Allows you to be alerted when particular people message you or send files.
- Send Later : Schedule messages for later, so you can avoid being interrupted and focus on your work.
- File Preview : Lets you preview documents before sending them.
- Translate : Easily communicate and collaborate with your teams in over 10 languages.
- Abdeali V.Technical Consultant
Truly one of the best app concept I have seen in a long time. It turns email into chat like experience. Makes managing conversation so much easier, managing the inbox also becomes really really easy. I really love the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User
Spike was put through its paces to see whether it may serve as a useful tool for our team's collaboration. For casual communication, we rely heavily on Telegram. When it came to email, I looked at solutions that would allow for a more fluid experience. Yes, Spike's was the right choice. A UI for this kind of experience was provided by its user interface.
Adding a little extra room to the UI will make it even better. Pixel blocking would be excellent. There is some work to be done on the widget that they give, despite its promising potential.