- Reservationless : Initiates conference calls as the bridge is accessed, requiring no scheduling complications.
- Conference Lock : Prevents new callers from joining the conference once everyone needed has joined in.
- Multiple Hosts : Allows multiple leaders on the conference call by allowing a number of parties to join as hosts.
- Force Conference Termination : Never miss your scheduled back-to-back conference calls.
- Breakout Rooms : Sub-conferences that allow for private one-on-one conversations or separate group conversations.
- Email Summary : Provides an option to receive a detailed conference summary report after every call.
- Ben M.Director of Information Technology
When I started looking for a replacement voice conferencing solution a few years ago, Turbobridge stood out from the pack initially from a cost and value standpoint. Now that we've used it for a few years, I have to say it is just great in every way. From excellent call quality to impeccable reliability, Turbobridge is as good as it gets. The only issue I see with Turbobridge is that there isn't any available integration with other web-based solutions so users have to be trained to insert the Turbobridge phone numbers and conference ID. Just sign up! Turbobridge solved two problems for us. 1. It was a lot less expensive than the prior solution. 2. Because of the flat rate billing plan, anyone who wants an assigned conference number gets one. This ensures that no one steps on another users calls.
- Verified User in Food & BeveragesMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
I like how fast the system is and simple. I don't think theres really anything to dislike. I haven't noticed any