- Virtual Tour Scenarios : Supports viewing via web browsers in interactivity/panoramic mode with a mouse.
- Website Integration : Allows integration of existing websites via VR viewer, smartphone, cardboard, etc.
- Managing Permissions : Allows managing permissions, users, licenses, etc via cloud CMS.
- Content Management : Helps to upload content, publish, edit, hide, and delete all generated tours.
- Statistical Data : View all customer-collected data for effective tracking of their experience.
- Follow-up Emails : Send follow-up emails to customers, after the virtual tour for engagement purposes.
- Mike J.Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
The interface is incredibly user friendly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Lynn R.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
At times the updates will muck up our existing queries and we'll have to fix up everything. We are an Australian org so it normally takes a day for questions to be answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.