About Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics Features
- Data Support : Zoho’s connectors allow connecting to a multitude of sources like files, feeds, apps, databases, etc.
- Data Enrichment : Cleanse to catalog the data with augmented, self-service data preparation and management modules.
- Data Augmentation : AI-assistant generates automated insights, predict future trends, and set up smart alerts.
- Visual Analysis : Charts, widgets, pivot tables, and tabular view components allow for visual data analysis.
- Collaboration Support : Offers secured sharing, fine-grained file permissions, and reporting slideshows.
- Embedded BI : Allows for easy building and embedding analytics using its low-code, and no-code models.
- Verified Reviewer
It works better with other Zoho products, but we have also created Facebook Data Dashboards , Google Ads Dashboards and even some Custom Dashboards with Google sheets tables.
The basic features are easy to use, you can sync with multiple platforms, not just the ones from Zoho, and it creates some default Dashboards that you can customize .
It has some bugs from time to time, and the shown data is not actually on real time, it syncs every "x" time depending on the platform. Some data might required formulas or table merging.
- Deepak B.Business Intelligence Analyst
It is okay nothing which can excite you comparing what is available in the market. Almost everything, too many restrictions in query, pivot, graph, etc. And you won't find anything on google you have to go to their customer support and irony you won't find anything there as well. I won't recommend it because it would be difficult to leave once you are in the ecosystem. There is a more analytical platform better than this and cheap as well. I will suggest avoiding this. I am handling complete data and analytics department of mid-size organization. Used to create report, dashboard, combine query tables which help organization to take business decisions.