- Public Events Calendar : Events range from spiritual meetings, sessions, entertainment, stand-up comedy, etc.
- VR Worlds : Allows visiting pre-built VR environments that cover rooftops, locations, etc.
- Host Events : Allows users to host events like workshops, meetings, classes, shows, and more.
- Tutorials : Helps in interacting, navigating, and customizing avatars.
- Socializing : Helps find and make friends with people all over the world.
- Selfies : It enables users to capture photos, take selfies, snap shots, and more.
- Mohamed Hassan Fazil H.Media and Graphics Designer
I did like the gamification of the events. They are cool. Not so easy to invite a third person for events. Though the events feature is so incredible, they are unprofessional for official meetings or events. Altspace VR can befit only casual events. And even if some firms try this for office events, they cannot handle too many participants or individuals need to equip high end system for not slowing down in the middle. To be honest, this doesn't solve any problem professionally. Yeah it benefits people who is on entertainment, games etc. Also it may distract from actual business a lot. Unprofessional
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
It's such a cool idea, with really customizable options like what kind of room/ stage/ classroom/ etc., games or activities to include, and lots of thoughtfulness and fun. Everyone gets to design their own avatars. As a pc user in 2D mode, every time we have an event, something doesn't work for several of us. We won't see the videos on a screen, hear the music playing, or see/ hear several people present. PC users keep having to log in and out to correct which people they can see/ hear and therefore interact with, but the other things we haven't ever gotten to work. Headset users seem to have an easier time. It's much better with a headset, but thus more of a class/ cost barrier for company-wide events. Many problems as a PC user. It's definitely not an even playing ground. I knew it wouldn't be as immersive, but thought I could still participate. It ends up just being pretty frustrating when I can't interact with many of the people there because they aren't showing up to me. Excellent idea, not quite there yet for pc users