About Mozilla Hubs
Mozilla Hubs Features
- Easy Sharing : Allows users to share their webcam, phone camera, or desktop with all room members.
- Camera : Helps capture photos, videos, etc of rooms that can be added as objects.
- React : Offers a range of emojis to spawn in the room by opening a menu.
- Chat : Allows users to communicate with others by entering commands, via text chat, etc.
- User Information : Displays all key info about people, their device types, names, etc in the lobby or room.
- Volume : Changes the volume of a user's audio without affecting the volume of other room members.
- Kranthi K.QA Test Engineer
I like mostly the customer support. Any issues will resolve with in 24hrs from support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Xiomara A.Compliance Coordinator
I like everything about hubs. However, Mixed Reality communication should complement, not replace, the existing ways we connect on the web, like chat and voice. It will be important to integrate with existing communications tools, so people can start experimenting with Mixed Reality as a new way to spend time together alongside the tools they already use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.