About Amazon QuickSight
Amazon QuickSight Features
- Tables & Pivot Tables : Customize features like wrap text, align content, etc as per the company's design standards.
- Native AWS Integrations : Offers support to Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, Exasol, etc.
- Security : Offers end-to-end data encryption for data and at rest for data in SPICE.
- Compliance : HITRUST CSF, PCI, SOC, GDRP, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc.
- Branded Email Reports : Offers support to custom-branded email reports, email sender domains, etc.
- Accurate Forecasting : Predicts business metrics based on historical trends using ML-powered forecasting features.
- Tommaso D.Senior iOS Developer
I like the product but I expect more in terms of UI that can be provided. it's really good with the integration of services
the UI is not ideal, it needs to be updated
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Interface and features are presented in a simple and easy to use fashion Unfortunately, QuickSight offers the barest minimum of features compared to industry leaders like Power BI and Tableau. Ability to integrate other data sources is very limited, visualizations are overly simplistic, and interactive usage is very hampered by lack of features. Look elsewhere At this point, essentially none. We had hoped to utilize this as a potential alternative to other tools such as Power BI and Tableau but after multiple team members explored it we realized there were essentially no use cases where we would choose QuickSight vs. competitors.