- Associative Data Modeling : Allows users to write SQL Select Query to understand their data better.
- Data Compression : Compress data to 10% of its original size.
- QXL Engine : Provides in-memory data analysis, data management, distribution, data access, consolidation, etc.
- Collaboration : You can share reports of data visualization via an enterprise server, or the cloud.
- Reporting : Offers top-notch templates that can be shared in any format, including MS office documents.
- Data Discovery : Allows users to connect with a variety of databases using custom connectors.
QlikView Ratings and Reviews
- Verified User
Qlikview is being used across multiple departments. Depending on your job you are selected and set up as a Qlikview user. We have some experts in it who lead troubleshooting and training and bookmarks. It allows our company to pull email campaign results quickly and efficiently. We are able to see things like click through rate, clicks, click to open percentages and gauge email campaign success.
It pulls consistently the same information. It is reliable to pull the data we need on email campaign analysis. We are able to refresh every week so it updates in a good time frame. Qlikview allows us to see a lot about the clicks. We can see click through rate and click to open percentage. This lets us know how successful a campaign was. Overall details. I can search across multiple products and see what is doing the best. Does a certain time frame work on A/B testing? Did one list work better than another list?
- Verified User in TelecommunicationsEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
It has its use limitations for more extensive or more complex data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.