- Customizable Branding : Allows you to personalize your data-driven insights and reports.
- Marketing Reports : Track your marketing efforts and analyze performance for better decision-making.
- Data Cleansing : Helps you identify and clean up inaccurate or outdated data.
- Visual Analytics : Get insights into real-time business performance by visual representation of data.
- Key Performance Indicators : Identify key areas of performance that need attention and take corrective measures accordingly.
- Profitability Analysis : Identify areas where the business is making a loss and suggest measures to improve profitability.
- Sushmitha V.Data Analyst
Be it any problem, Mode tool helps me with a solution. The best part is I do not have to connect the data results to separate dashboarding tools, as I can visualise the result set instantly using a Quick chart. I would not mention it as a dislike but rather a feature which can be improved. The charts in Visual Explorer can be advanced in terms of palette and chart types. Mode helps me in developing advanced Sql queries and in identifying key data points from the result set. I can easily examine the table fields from the tables and definitions section without having to refer to a data dictionary. Additionally, I can visualize these results in the form of a report in no time!
- Rita LoAnalytics Lead
Mode [Analytics] has a shorter learning curve and is better for starter analysts who are not yet Python fluent. They also require very little setup for report viewers to consume data, making it a more optimal solution for team members on the ground.
Mode is great for speed and presentation. If you have a business idea, want to see a data prototype to validate your hunch, and need something to easily pull a few lines of SQL code and build a dashboard, Mode is a perfect solution. It's also a tool that allows for easy dashboard sharing. It does not have some of the nuances offered by Tableau but wins out in simplicity/intuitiveness. If you're looking for high-level modeling/forecasting, however, Mode comes up a bit short. Anything requiring a lot of processing power should be moved to a dedicated notebook/programming environment.
Multi-platform integration Customer support Clean UI for great UX
Scope of visualizations available Advance dashboarding customizations Drill-downs