About Constant Contact
Constant Contact Features
- A/B Testing : Create two versions of an email and compare their performance with your target audience.
- Social Media Marketing : Share your email campaigns on social media channels and build a social media following.
- SMS Marketing : Reach your audience in real-time and quickly communicate important updates or promotions.
- Email Monitoring : Allows you to analyze your email performance and identify areas that need improvement.
- Customizable Forms : Gather valuable information from your subscribers and segment them based on their preferences.
- Email Campaign Scheduling : Schedule your email campaigns and reach your subscribers at the right time.
- Chuck TaylorDirector of Operations
Our business development team has used Constant Contact for over ten years now sending our quarterly e-blasts to our entire database of clients, architects, engineers and vendor partners. The ease of start up and implementation was what initially attracted us to the platform. We love the ability to view the analytics to see who is opening our messages and for how long. This is an invaluable tool in tracking a segment of our client touches.
Ease of start up Ease of transfer of contacts The ability to track who opens the messages
- Emily SullivanDatabase & Evaluation Manager
We use Constant Contact for newsletters for both the organization and programs. We also use it sometimes for event registration.
Emails out of Constant Contact always end up in spam.