About GoTo OpenVoice
GoTo OpenVoice Features
- Mobile Apps : Offers mobile app for Android & iOS for easier management of audio meetings.
- Reservationless : Supports conferencing with as many as 500 attendees, anytime, anywhere.
- Global Accessibility : Offers toll and toll-free numbers for over 50 countries.
- Free Call Recording : Easily record & save your conference audio for anytime playback or re-listening.
- Web Controls : Allows managing all aspects of calls like muting controls, locking a call, recording, and others!
- Dial Out : Enabling this feature allows organizers to connect up to 5 attendees quickly.
- Ali K.Enterprise(> 1000 emp.)
The best part about OpenVoice is the ease of use for any employee. Its simple and self-explanatory while creating simplistic solutions vs tech like WebEx Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User
For us, OpenVoice is used for our large voice-only presenter style conference calls. Specifically, we use OpenVoice to host our Virtual TownHalls. How this works is that we publish the conference call-in number and then send an all-staff email with the call-in information. It has been very helpful to gather our staff in all parts of our organization as well as those mobile.
No built-in video options.