About IBM Cognos Analytics
IBM Cognos Analytics Features
- Wide Data Connectivity : Supports CSV files, spreadsheets, SQL databases, Google BigQuery, Amazon, and more.
- AI-Assisted Data Preparation : Add calculated fields, join data, create new tables, and clean & prep data from multiple sources.
- Dynamic Dashboards : Create auto-generated visualizations by dragging and dropping data and sharing via email or Slack.
- Time Series Modeling : IBM’s AI-Assistant answers all sorts of questions and allows for predicting seasonal trends.
- Personalized Reports : Multi-page reports keep stakeholders up-to-date, by delivering reports in the format they want.
- Authentication Middleware : Access data, get alerts, and stay connected on the go, anywhere and anytime.
- Vinod S.Manager SEO
I love the fact that IBM Cognos Analytics with Watson provides users with an easy to use interface for data visualization and analysis. The software is very user friendly, and the visualizations are stunning. I also appreciate the fact that the software is constantly being updated with new features and improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Gonzalo AngeleriRegional Product & Solution Architect Manager
We use Cognos to meet all reporting and analysis needs of our customers. It's normally used across the entire organization, though with some customers, it is used in a particular department. Cognos allows users to create and distribute reports as well as analyze information to find insights and make better decisions.
Self-service capabilities are behind the competition Too many interfaces to build models and reports which are not integrated Visualization capabilities