- Last Post Notifications : Alerts you immediately when someone posts a new comment on any of your blog posts.
- Welcome Emails : Send auto-generated welcome emails and the latest content to your website visitors.
- WordPress Email Templates : Offers 50+ pre-made email templates that match your business needs.
- WordPress Signup Forms : Collect information about your visitors/subscribers directly within the admin area of your website.
- Abandoned Cart Emails : Helps send auto emails to subscribers to complete their purchases.
- Users List : Keep track of all the people who have visited or subscribed to your site.
- Verified User in HospitalitySmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Easy to manage and to use (the simplest mailing tool I've ever used, and still very powerful) Good deliverability Great customer support! Nothing, great tool really, we send a newsletter twice a week to 1k subscribers, without (almost) any problem. Anyone of our contributors can use without damage, because it's so simple and easy!
- Laurie A. C.Editor and Proofreader
After considering many possible email marketing solutions, I chose Mailpoet because it seemed to offer the the most responsive methods of communicating with subscribers. I took it as far as I could using the free plugin, then decided to upgrade to the premium version. This allowed me to request technical assistance on some issues that I was otherwise unable to resolve. The response was fabulous. Like any plugin there is a fairly steep learning curve. Until you have 1000 subscribers, you can upgrade to premium at no cost. WOW I wanted to allow subscribers to choose what kind of info they would like to see in their newsletters. Mailpoet does a pretty good job of handling this. It so...much better to have an EMS that is integrated with my website than an outside EMS like Mailchimp.