- Team Chat : Communicate in real-time by quickly exchanging information & keeping everyone posted.
- Thread-Based Discussions : Allowing moving important topics to discussion areas to keep them clear, reasonable, and easy to find.
- Extensive Collaboration : Includes support for audio conferencing, video conferencing as well as screen sharing.
- Documents & Pages : Documents, wiki pages, and knowledge bases allow for sharing policies, templates, or project plans.
- Visual Feedback : Features a marker function for directly addressing and adding individual images and page areas.
- Compliance Management : Meet your internal compliance policies by setting restrictions and user access rights.
- Musliah A.Administrative Assistant
Great software for managing task and project, but not much with the pricing scheme.
I appreciate how easy it is to get around and neat and orderly. Most of those management tools were frustrating because of their lack of transparency. Characters and words are virtually always out of reach. It was easy for my clients to understand Stackfield, as the software itself is clean, simple, and direct.
I like it. However, I'm not sure if I can upgrade to premium because of the price. As a general rule, I'm not a fan of the service subscription licensing model. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license and afterward pay for an update if necessary. While I appreciate the necessity for privacy, I believe that I have a right to know exactly what my team is doing with a product I have paid for as a paying customer.
- Verified User in Information Technology and ServicesSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I like the collaborative nature of the tool. I also like the chat feature that allows me contact Stackfield easily. I will like more integrations with other tools I use Stackfield to connect with colleagues and to manage projects we are working on.