- Team Chat : Communicate in real-time by quickly exchanging information & keeping everyone posted.
- Thread-Based Discussions : Allowing moving important topics to discussion areas to keep them clear, reasonable, and easy to find.
- Extensive Collaboration : Includes support for audio conferencing, video conferencing as well as screen sharing.
- Documents & Pages : Documents, wiki pages, and knowledge bases allow for sharing policies, templates, or project plans.
- Visual Feedback : Features a marker function for directly addressing and adding individual images and page areas.
- Compliance Management : Meet your internal compliance policies by setting restrictions and user access rights.
- Claudia R.
We have tried at least ten different tools to manage our daily tasks and finally found the right tool with Stackfield! There are different views to display the tasks, like the kanban or list view, therefore it can be used by all departments. It's also super easy to communicate through the group chats, and best of all: All relevant data are encrypted!
- Verified User in Professional Training & CoachingSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
What I don't like about the app is that its such a foreign chat to use since its used mainly abroad in europe and not much in america, there isn't many features or instructions on how to use it for a beginner like anyone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.