- Ad hoc Analysis : Allows you to explore and analyze data on a case-by-case basis.
- Customizable Reports : Allow you to create customized reports that reflect your specific needs
- Data Mapping : Helps in visualizing your data in an easy-to-understand format.
- KPI Monitoring : Provides insight into how successful various initiatives are.
- Real-Time Analytics : Provide real-time updates on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Sales Reports : Lets you review past sales activity and identify any trends or patterns.
- ★Alex KhamudisManager, Store Labor
Microstrategy is currently being used by several different departments within the organization. It makes our reporting easier, where it provides the flexibility to automate much of it, as well as provide an easy to use interface for non sql savvy employees. It solves many of our reporting needs
Central location for reporting, makes it easier for several different departments to access different information Automated reporting - allows us to schedule customized reports Well formatted reports that are easy to run
- Randy KirschnerSr MicroStrategy/BI Consultant
MicroStrategy is currently being used throughout the organization to address various ad-hoc requests.