- Predictive Behavioral Routing : Automatically direct customer interactions to the most suitable agents based on their behavior and preferences.
- Multi-Channel Contact Center : Allows businesses to manage interactions through various platforms, including phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Call Center Reporting : Provides valuable insights into performance metrics, agent efficiency, and customer interactions to drive data-driven decisions.
- Call Center Quality Monitoring : Enables supervisors to evaluate and assess agent interactions with customers, ensuring consistent service quality.
- Call Recording : Allows businesses to securely capture and store customer interactions for compliance purposes and continuous improvement.
- Drag and Drop Scheduling : This makes it easy for supervisors to assign and manage agent shifts efficiently.
- Miracle AchebeStudent Office Assistant
I use it for project meetings where there are more than 1000 users at once where we would want to have break-up groups or having screen shares where many couldn't come in person for these meetings. Zoom Quality Management Suite has been used for sharing programs online, like engineering software that could only be shown as either a PDF to others or screen shared.