- Animesh A.Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Everything. Lavender has completely changed my email writing workflow. The email coach is great as it clearly highlights the score of the email along with detailed ways to improve it. The gif feature and mobile viewer have also immensely helped me in crafting more visually appealing emails, ensuring my follow ups are read more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Kathryn P.Commercial Sending Specialist
- Incredibly helpful team that provides our team with training sessions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Kevin C.Account Executive
It is simple to use, integrates easily with existing sales platforms, and helps you write better emails faster! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Management ConsultingSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I had a billing issue, contacted support and still haven't heard back in almost a week. They need to work out some kinks in their AI, as some of the feedback is off-base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Additionally, sometimes the tool is a waste of time. I could spend 20 minutes writing one email. It encourages tinkering. After about 9 months of using it, I could see the ability to get rid of it altogether since I understood the core concepts of the writing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Sometimes the score that lavender gives is not relevant also a lot of times i write simple email but then also it tells me to write it in simpler language that causes some trouble. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.