- Embedded Analytics : Accelerates, extends, and monetizes data value. Helps answer new questions as they arise.
- Security : Includes SSO/IdP integration, container checking, threat detection, etc.
- Customizable Branding : Can be used to create a unique look and feel for your reports and analysis.
- Key Performance Indicators : Helps you to measure and track individual/company progress over time.
- Ad Hoc Collaboration : Analyzes data across departments and groups and regulates permissions.
- Unlimited Exploration : Allows the building of pivot tables on live data or drilling down to answer ad hoc questions.
- Sven H.Director, Product
Sigma allows our business users to gain insights into their data without having SQL experience. Additionally, our Product Managers are able to dive into the data to identify and define new features using data-driven analysis. We can find actionable insight in minutes rather than days because our internal business users can create reports without having to go a BI specialist to create complex SQL. Sigma has been an absolute game changer. Thus far, we do not see a lot of downside. One small area we look forward to is further customization on embedded reports. Sigma is allowing our clients to identify key insights into their data that are *actionable.* Additionally, our clients can customize and create their own reports within our product and that reduces the impact on our BI team. *And, they can do this without knowing SQL.* I cannot overstate how much positive impact this has had for both our external clients and our internal staff. Internally, we use Sigma to identify trends across our entire Client base and that drives new features for our product lines.
- Verified User in Logistics and Supply ChainEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Intuitive to create visualizations based on data sets. It is quite challenging to load data, especially large data sets, when many other users are attempting to access the same information. Sigma makes it easy to track individual employee performance and relay information to those employees in readily digestible ways.