- White Labeling : Customize UX elements (dialogs, theming, etc) to match the company’s brand identity.
- Dashboard Linking : Link fields and data points to other URLs, or dashboards for insightful visualizations.
- Machine Learning : Create insightful dashboards by using ML models from Google BigQuery, Azure ML, etc.
- Sentiment Analysis : Identify positive or negative sentiments and make necessary changes as per needs.
- Ad hoc Analysis : Examine specific data points to find trends and make informed decisions about future direction.
- KPI Monitoring : Provides real-time insights into key metrics like pageviews per day and unique visitors.
- Cara B.Partnership Manager
A brilliant account mapping solution to see overlaps of common opportunities, common customers and prospects that are your partner's customers and vice versa. Partnership Overviews Directory - find new relevant partners for your program Linked to your CRM tool Great guidance from the Reveal team - KUDOS to Matt and Alex who are very supportive and always happy to help :-) Nothing so far that I dislike but I am also only just getting started :) Don't miss out on this great platform!! Where we can work together with partners on mutual opportunities to gain a competitive advantage. Where we have common customers to work on co-marketing activities like case studies and webinars.
- Caitlin M.Strategic Alliances Manager
The Sharework Salesforce app drastically changes the way we can collaborate with Sales by having all of the information on the account level in Salesforce. Having this insight allows me to actively enable the Sales Team and Customer Success Managers to increase wins and drive revenue. I will say at first, there was a configuration issue and a Salesforce connectivity issue, but Alex helped us through it. I've noticed that it's brining in a lot more accurate data now. If you're in the partnerships space, you need Sharework. Prior to Sharework it was hard to identify opportunities to win with our partners. Now, within an instant, I'm able to be proactive with those opportunities and figure out the low hanging fruit to get some deals across the line. There's been about 30 influenced accounts combined among our Partners in just two months through Sharework. The ease of use of the platform and being able to surface that in a short matter of time has allowed us to get back to the team on short notice and let them know who we can connect them with.