- Action-Based Dashboards : Embedded operational workflows allow for building impactful dashboards.
- Automated Business Monitoring : Threshold-based alerts or fully automated AI-driven signals allow the discovery of data changes.
- Management Reports : Rich data visualization stories allow for building professional data-driven management reports.
- Self-Service BI : Accelerate discovery by providing advanced options like Report Builder, Quick Charts, or Guided NLQ.
- Multi-Deployment : Allows deployment on all cloud types like public, private, or hybrid cloud environments.
- Scalable : Scales both horizontally or vertically to deliver analytics to 1000s of users.
- Hans E.Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
It's pretty easy to use, visually it looks good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Johan PietersenManaging Director
As a business solutions company Virtualscape decided to standardise on Yellowfin as our reporting and dashboard solution. We embedded the product inside our own operations management software called Pintl which we sell to our clients in the African market. Our software is designed to assist clients to manage their business processes during the operational cycles with the aim of understanding operational needs and Yellowfin is used to report on as well a track KPA and KPI values for such processes. Pintl assists clients too achieve data input accuracy, improved efficiency with turn-around-times on back-end processes and well as simplifying execution of real world activities. Yellowfin is used to showcase performance and areas for improvement.
Initially the Yellowfin business model was difficult to align to the VSV model but through some simple negotiations a workable model was reach which made in commercial application viable Some additional licensing models could also be of value as we do not use the product in a pure business intelligence only application.