- Single-Stack System : Perform tasks like exploration, analysis, collaboration, and visualization, without jumping to other platforms.
- In-Chip Analytics : It improves the speed of processing and reduces downtime in RAM or disks.
- Data Connectivity : Get built-in connectors, different data sources, and much more with Zendesk and Salesforce.
- Real-time Analytics : The software utilizes web-based dashboards that enable users to work with the same insights.
- Data Visualizations : Offers easy-to-understand bar charts, scattergrams, pie charts, line graphs, interactive maps, etc.
- Interactive Dashboard : Come with interactive drag-and-drop features to encourage deeper data explanation.
- Doug W.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Sisense has enabled our company of ~ 50 employees to operationalize data & analytics in a scalable and cost-effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Gudrun BonteVP Product Management
Sisense is used across the whole organization, both looking at internal data from our accounting software as well as looking at the aggregate data collected from our software solutions deployed worldwide. For our internal executive and sales team, it addresses visibility into sales numbers and trends. For our product managers, it provides insight into usage of our software and needs that may arise. For external purposes, we provide reporting to our customer base on their personal usage of the system.