- Templates : Offers tons of templates that make it easy to create and customize your presentations.
- Content Import : Lets you quickly and easily add information from websites or other sources to your presentations.
- Screenshare : Allows multiple users to view and participate in a presentation simultaneously.
- Presentation Streaming : Makes it easy for participants to watch replays or download files afterward.
- Desktop / Browser Sharing : Allows participants to view presentations, documents, and graphs from any computer or browser.
- Calendar Management : Offers easy management of calendars, including automatic emailing of upcoming events.\
- Tobias S.S
The best is that you hide all slides and you can determine the order of every single slide. So every presentation is individual and the customer wont think you hide something because your scrolling over several slides Actually, there is only one thing I dislike. The calendar function is a bit confusing to me, and it sometimes happens that you chose the wrong person as a sender, so you have to invite the customer again, and you cannot change the other appointment. I highly appreciate the fact of hiding all slides so you can choose the order of the slides, and every single presentation is individual when it comes to spontaneous questions so you can flip to every slide you want to
- Verified User
We have used Zoom but did not receive the experience we needed.
Demodesk is an easy-to-use and intuitive screen-sharing solution. It is well-suited for onboarding customers that need assistance with navigating the new platforms and learning more about products that are being offered. The playbooks give a great opportunity for upselling.
Share control. Live Preview. Presentation. Meeting Scheduling. Content Creation. Playbook Customization.
SF Syncing. Not easy to maneuver on Mobile.