- Calendar Management : It let users manage their schedules in real-time and invite participants to meetings on the fly.
- Real-Time Screen Sharing : Communicate directly with others without having to endure long wait times for responses.
- Real-Time Chat : Allows individuals to interact directly with each other using instant messaging technology
- Two-Way Audio & Video : Lets you have productive conversations with your team members in real-time.
- Video Call Recording : Helps you to capture important moments so you can refer back to them later.
- Virtual Backgrounds : Switch between different environments without ever having to leave the meeting.
Zoom Ratings and Reviews
- Andrew ClaesDirector of Special Education
I use Zoom on a weekly basis to communicate with other Special Education Directors across the state. We are able to conduct board business, facilitate meetings, reduce travel time and time out of the office. We use Zoom to communicate with remote office locations and facilitate committee work groups.
Zoom is a reliable platform for communication and sharing screen images. Zoom is easy to schedule and initiate or log on to. Zoom is easy for new members to acces
- Verified User
Zoom is used across the whole organization for remote meetings and calls. We use it for one-on-one meetings, larger meetings, all-staff meetings, and board meetings. Zoom allows our organization to have a reliable and easy to use system for any meeting type, as some of our staff works remotely from all around the world.
Expensive at scale -- Zoom requires each user have a separate license, instead of allowing an IT team to centrally manage and arrange meetings. No automatic meeting transcriptions on the Business Pro plan. Sloppy code -- Zoom has had a couple of privacy snafus due to the poor code quality of their software. This leads to a lack of trust between Zoom and their customers.